Monday, February 21, 2011

San Antonio Brazilian Wax

One Monday among many other daily or haphazard


Zaza and Krys want to know today what our little joys of every day.
Fortunately there are several but the one I remember is the morning walk in the park Castle, near my home. Although this is the same route every day, almost always at the same time, it is never the same. Everything is new every morning: the sky, the time, the prairie grass but I never miss my two appointments rituals: the hello to the ponies and horses sleep standing still and the birds that s' warn of a tree to another unwelcome just arrived. Sometimes the soil is dry, sometimes very muddy and walking is not the same, sometimes the dogs are leashed and sometimes freedom and these, I monitored the corner of my eye because while some are a little crazy! Then come the joggers, walkers, and groups of children from surrounding schools. Then it's time to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment