Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is Cm Like Before Period

paint on the shore of Anneli Furmark the BD Wednesday


This album is the autobiography of youth Anneli Furmark, the Finnish designer who like this in a prologue to a page, black and white:

" Rereading my old newspaper gives me cold sweats. Is what I was really close to my shoes? And so focused on myself? On the political front, I probably never live more times as turbulent. And it does not appear in these newspapers. Instead, 90% is dedicated to my love complicated and 9.9% in art. World affairs are hardly mentioned. "

In 1990, Helen left Stockholm for a small town in northern Sweden. She spent a year in art school second class. She doubts many of her own, just break a link it is trying to forget and sets some rules:
1: Work every day. Going to school by bike every morning and return in the evening
2: Do not associate with anyone from work and no holidays! Rirn that can distract me from the art.
3: Become the best. In the spring, be accepted in one of the best art schools and from here.
4: I will never become a landscape painter. I'll do art, real art that makes sense.


Naturally, all the promises will not be held and the year will be rich in relationships and love learning as well as artistic. At first hesitant about his sexual orientation at the beginning of her stay, she learned more about themselves and grow stronger, so she doubted herself. A year full of surprises so!

At first, I liked all the history all the drawings myself repelled then I got used to and I finally enjoy some boards on watercolor landscapes. The portraits, they remain very rude and always in black and white on bright colors
All however beguiled me and I finished with interest and sympathy evoked by the story this young woman determined to find his way despite his doubts and weaknesses. Nothing to do: that's really what kind of comics I like.
Top of Yaneck = 15/20
paint on the Shore of Anneli Furmark published by Actes Sud - L'An 2, 2010, 166 p



Participate BD Wednesday Mango:
Benjamin, Choco, Dolly Emmyne , Estellecalim, Hathaway,
Hilde Hérisson08, Irregular , Jerome , Kikin , Lounima, Lystig, Manu , Margaret, Matilda , Mo ', Noukette , Sandrounette, Sara, Theoma , Valerie, Vero , Wens, Yaneck , Yoshi73, Mr Zomb i


New participation to challenge Palsèches of Mo'la fairy to that of Mr. Zombie and Top of BD Yaneck, and this time the Challenge Women of Comics Theoma

0 comments:

Post a Comment