Friday, May 7, 2010

Depression In The Elderly More Condition_symptoms

Internet changes everything, except the rules of business!

As any web marketer, you have identified a need and have created a product or service to satisfy that need. You learned all about optimizing for search engines as a strategy to drive traffic to your website. And while your site gets more visitors, this increase in traffic does not produce as much revenue than anticipated. Like thousands of other marketers, you have your website online, but you know you just tap the potential of the huge canvas of the Net.

Like thousands of web entrepreneurs, you're asking the same questions every day: how can I convert a greater proportion of my visitors into buyers? And how can I convert those shoppers into customers for life? What will convert visitors into buyers in a sales page ? Does the sales letter, the design and layout of a page, or the perceived value of a product or service?

The answer to all these questions is contained in a simple observation: the Internet changes everything except the rules of business.

Principles of sale are the same as in traditional commerce said, but the approach is completely different. It's actually a homecoming.

I've always been in awe of the "fair trader", you know the ones we already hear far, those who know how to take people through feelings without actually installing the dialogue.

They talk, they talk about and demonstrate the benefits of their products in just minutes. "The first demonstration has not given you enough, I have another one to you, but stay right here because you'll really understand the value of this product, and when you'll understand that you take with you ! So look carefully how you will power ... etc... "

The principle is the same on the Internet. Keeping his audience in suspense and bring them to the end so that the Most goes into action. Simple and easy, you say, especially on a sheet of paper. Yes, but not much more complicated than that. Just admit that the best way to sell is not that we believe, should not be a strategist, or have graduated from high school.

Look, when you go into a store, the first thing that m'insupporte the vendor accosts you just entered. "Hello, I can learn? "No, sir, I do not even know what's for me in your store and then ... it will not follow very discreetly and makes you feel good presence.

Another store I enter, I make a turn, stop at a distance and I watch a few shirts. I hear someone off who says, "Hello, I entered an entirely new collection of shirts, I just put them on frames but not on the shelf for the purchase of a shirt, I the second offers, look at them they are there ... if you can not find your size come see me! .

The approach is different, even though we may think that nobody is taken may not have time to visit us it was a work of much better quality. She waited to see what could possibly be of interest to you direct, but in a state of mind which makes them feel comfortable. I do not push, I do not close your field of vision and space I've saved, I tell you what may be interesting for you, I'm your little care if you need me.

Whether a vendor fair that we will see it because it intrigues us and draws us by his vocabulary, oral expression, or the seller makes you feel like you are home but that he knows or deals are arranged, these two examples are selling, one that will win my love the most is that we will find, because even if the approach of the vendor fair is good, he is itinerant vendor while our shirts to high chances of seeing you even if you do not buy. Because contact has been simple, effective and relevant.

All this, said a few lines you need to integrate into your webpages to sell, yes, but to sell as much as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment